Sauf ka Sherbet
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2771 times
Sauf ka Sherbet is a super coolant and will instantly recharge you on a hot summer's day. Khus khus the thirst quencher adds a nutty aroma, whereas the elaichi powder lends a mild warm pungent taste and a pleasant aroma.
- In a mixer blend fennel seeds , cardamom powder and poppy seeds to fine powder.
- Take 2 glass of water in a jug, add the fennel seeds mixture and sugar.
- Stir well till sugar dissolves.
- Take 2 glasses and put 2 ice-cubes in each glass.
- Strain and pour equal quantities of the sauf sherbet over the ice-cubes.
- Serve garnished with mint sprigs.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#402720 on 15 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.