Sattu Wale Pyaz Pakode
by Uttam Kumar
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7662 times
This is the recipe of traditional Pyazi/Bhaji but instead of regular Besan, lot of Sattu is used. It gives a distinct taste to it .
Add your private note
Sattu Wale Pyaz Pakode recipe - How to make Sattu Wale Pyaz Pakode
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Combine the potatoes, onions, salt, chaat masala and ajwain in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the sattu and besan. Slowly add the water and keep mixing till you get a sticky pouring consistency.
- Heat oil in a deep kadhai and slowly drop a few spoonfuls of the mixture at a time and deep-fry the pakodas on a medium flame till they are golden brown in colour. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle chaat masala over the hot pakodas.
- Serve immediately with a chutney of your choice.
- Deep-fry a few pakodas at a time.
- You can use cilantro and palak 50 gms to give the pakodas a green edge.
This recipe was contributed by Uttam Kumar on 13 May 2015I am a gourmand almost by birth and have been experimenting with food to any extent. I hate people w...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.