This recipe has been viewed 5567 times
Sarkarapuratty is a sweet recipe, commonly made in Kerala on festival days like Oman. The ripe bananas are chopped , fried in hot oil and then tossed with sugar syrup and ginger powder.
- Peel the riped bananas and split them into 3-4 pieces.
- Cut into 1/4" thick pieces.
- Fry it in warm coconut oil.
- Heat the molasses in 1/4 glass of water.
- Add dried ginger powder and fried banana pieces in the molasses solution.
- Keep stirring it till the banana pieces spearates.
This recipe was contributed by nithyagopal on 30 Nov 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.