Sanwa Millet Sev Puri
by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4085 times
A delicious sev puri which consists of sanwa, potato, curd, cucumber etc.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the rajgira flour and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the grated potatoes and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the sanwa, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Add water as required to cook sanwa.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Make small puris out of this mixture.
- In another bowl, mix hung curd,paneer,salt,green chilli, coriander and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix all topping ingredients.
- In a serving plate, place all sanwa puris, put topping 2 tsp on it.
- On each puri, put hung curd sauce, garnish with pomegranate and roasted peanuts.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 08 Sep 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.