Santra pudding low cal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1175 times
If oranges are sweet enough skip the sugar.
this makes excellent diwali mithai for serving.
Add your private note
Santra pudding low cal recipe - How to make Santra pudding low cal
Cooking Time: Total Time:
6 Oranges - fresh or canned.
8 Orange flavored cream biscuit
2 cups low fat milk
100 gms sugar
100 gms paneer
- Peel the oranges remove the fine skin and take out the pulp.
- Boil the pulp in sugar water for 10 minutes.
- Boil low fat milk add the grated paneer to it.
- Allow everything to cool. when cooled take a bowl put one layer of milk mixture and then arrange one layer of biscuits put one layer of orange pulp.
- Repeat the above step to create one more layer.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#422354 on 28 Aug 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.