by kalyani kn
This recipe has been viewed 1766 times
Santa Pocket, fruity, nutty chocolaty sweet for Christmas. This irresistible dessert will be loved by young and old alike.
- In a deep bowl combine sugar, yeast, butter and milk, mix well. Slowly add the plain flour and mix well and knead to make a soft dough. Cover with a lid and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Take a portion of the dough and roll into a round shape, then with the help of a cookie cutter cut it into a perfect circle. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Place 1 dough circle on a clean dry surface, place a slice of kiwi or strawberry over it, top it with a some chocolate chips, white chocolate and dark chocolate and finally some mixed nuts.
- Place another dough circle over it and press the edges firmly with the help of a fork to make a pocket.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 with the remaining dough circles to make 4 more pockets.
- Place the filled pockets on a baking tray and in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°c) for 15 minutes or till golden brown. Keep aside to cool.
- Melt the remaining dark and white chocolate separately. Dip one half side of the baked pockets in melted dark chocolate and the other half side in melted white chocolate. Keep them aside till the chocolate cools and sets.
- Once set spread some whipped cream over them and place 2 chocolate chips on it as eyes and a cherry half as nose.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by kalyani kn on 28 Dec 2016I live in Bangalore but I am from Belgaum. I love cooking and experimenting new recipes on my hubby.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.