Added to 419 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15249 times
Trade its roots to the Mediterranean. A soothing, wine-red cocktail. Only it's non-alcoholic.
- Slice the grapes, mix them with the sugar and keep overnight.
- Next day, extract the grape juice using a muslin cloth.
- Combine all the ingredients except lemonade.
- While serving, mix the lemonade.
- Serve immediately.
- Goodness Guide :
- A wonderful substitute for an alcoholic cocktail, it is rich in many vitamins and minerals.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.