Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1516 times
Sandy rools is a simple sandwich recipe with mashed potatoes, green peas, grated cabbage and carrot added as a filling in between buttered bread slices. A quick, tasty and healthy snack recipe, especially for children.
- Remove the sides of bread.
- Roll the bread with a belan to flaten the bread.
- Put a thin layer of butter on one side of each bred.
- Put end of one bread on the end of second bread .
- Repeat this with all the bread slices to make a continous sheet of bread.
- Put grated cabbage on one slice, carrot on other , mashed potato on the third bread,
- Sprinkle salt , black and white pepper on top of each fiilinf and spread grated cheese.
- Roll the whole sheet of bread very carefully to make a single rool.
- Roll it in a foil and keep it in fridge for 10 min.
- Cut the roll into 1" thick slices.
- Put the slices on a baking tray and put grated cheese on them and put in oven for 10 min till the become light brown
- Serve with tomato sause when hot.
This recipe was contributed by vandy_29 on 15 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.