Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2151 times
Enjoy the crispy batter fried Sandwich pakodas on a rainy day with green chutney. The bread slices are stuffed with spicy potato mixture and then coated with besan batter before deep frying in this pakoda recipe..
- Take gram flour in a vessel.
- Add salt, chili powder,paneer.
- Add water as required to make a smooth batter with pouring consistancy.
- Keep aside.
- Take 3 slice of bread.
- Spread butter on first slice
- Chutney on second slice
- And tomato ketchep on the third slice and make a sandwitch placing the slices on one another.
- Heat oil in a pan
- Take the sandwitch and dip it in the batter.
- Deep fry untill golden brown.
- Repeat with other slices.
- Serve hot with tea.
This recipe was contributed by bhattdipti on 30 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.