Sandwich with Malai
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16113 times
A sandwich with delectable flavour of malai. . . You can also use paneer instead of malai.
- Combine all the ingredients except the bread slices and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Spread a portion of the mixture on one bread slice, cover it with another bread slice and press gently.
- Cook on a tava using a little oil or butter till they turn crisp and golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#390842 on 07 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.