Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4695 times
Lavishly spread the cream and oregano spread on the outside of the sandwich quickie and grill on a hot tawa on low - medium heat, till crisp. Enjoy as a quick snack or delicious breakfast recipe.
- Heat oil and add the ch. onions,ch.capsicum,tomatoes and spinach.
- Saute for a few secs each and add salt n pepper to taste.
- Remove from fire, cool a bit and add the grated cheese,divide the mix in to 4 equal portions.
- Spread each portion of the mix between two slices of bread.
- Beat the cream lightly and mix the oregano with it along with a pinch of salt.
- Lavishly spread the cream and oregano spread on the outside of the sandwiches and grill on a hot tawa on low - medium heat...till crisp
- Cut in to triangles and serve with tomato chili sauce.
This recipe was contributed by tamerina28 on 16 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.