Sandwich By tina_ravi
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3501 times
Sandwich is a simple recipe to prepare vegetable sandwiches with cheese as spread and green coriander chutney as accompaniment. Enjoy the sandwich plain, toasted or grilled as snack or tiffin.
- Mix the malai then mix all ingreients into the malai
- take 1 bread & spread all the material on it and cover it with another bread,
- Again spread matireal on it and cover it with third bread
- Take toster (single one which we use on the gas)
- And spread butter on it
- And keep that sangwith
- And press it very carefully there is no need of closing the toster very tightly
- Keep it in your hand
- From both sides it starts brown it means it' ready now u can eat this
This recipe was contributed by tina_ravi on 28 Jun 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.