Sandwich By maqboolbasha
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3110 times
Prepare Sandwich in any desired shape and size and fill it up with vegetables, beans , eggs or shredded chicken. Add a slice of cheese and a leaf of lettuce to complete the looks and also to arm yourself with the health benefits.
- First boil the vegelables with some water.
- When they are half boiled and let the water dry up using a high flame and stir it continously.
- Now add oil to it and lower the flame.
- After a one minute add other ingriends and stir fry.
- Now put this mixture on bread and cover it with other bread and put it in the sandwich maker
- When they are done remove and serve with milk as breakfast or tea as a snack in the evening.
This recipe was contributed by maqboolbasha on 26 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.