by flying chef
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1700 times
Soft and sweet balls made with white flour, baking powder, margarine, sugar and vanilla essence dough and dipped in a specially prepared chocolate sauce.
- Sift flour and baking pwd.rub fat,add salt,vanilla, and water to make stiff dough.
- Divide dough in 10 balls and form them in a sausage,place them on a greased baking tray in form of cescents.
- Bake them in a medium heat until light brown.
- While it is baking ,sift icing sugar,add margarine,cocoa,and hot water.mix well.
- Take the baked horns and dip the ends in the choclate mixture(note: dip the horns while they are hot,so that the choclate coats the horns.)
This recipe was contributed by flying chef on 13 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.