by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1649 times
This is and ideal breakfast recipe with all the nutrients in it and of course kid's Dabba recipe too.I have given this name b'coz it consists of all 'green' vegetables and green is the symbol of 'prosperity' (Samruddhi)
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds and allow to crackle.
- Add the asafoetida and green chillies and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the green peas and brocolli and saute till brocolli is completely cooked, Add water if required.
- Add the spinach and cook till palak softens and then add mashed potato and green onion and mix well.
- Add salt ,sugar, lemon juice and coriander and mix well.
- Cook till extra water gets evaporated and then off the flame and keep aside.
- Take the bread slices and apply butter on both the sides and apply green chutney on one side.
- Spread the prepared stuffing and cover with the second slice of the bread which should also be buttered on both the sides.
- Grill this assembled sandwich in a griller till golden or it can be toasted on tawa also.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 16 Sep 2013Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.