Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6530 times
Samosa sandwich brings forth a novel sandwich recipe with boiled potato based spicy mixture placed in between the bread slices along with chutneys and finely chopped onions.
- First in a vessel add oil and when it warms add the onion slices.when the onin slices become
- Translucent added the finely grated carrot and stir fry. now lower the flame to the lowest and
- Add other ingredients that is soya sauce, red chillie powder, salt, haldi powder, ginger
- -garlic paste and stir fry on medium flame till the mixture become a little sticky. off the
- Flame and put the mixture on the bread and cover with another. do the same with the other pair
- Of bread and put it in the sandwich maker. when they are done serve it hot from the sandwich
- Maker.first cut the boiled potatoes into small pieces.
- Warm the oil in a vessel and add the finely chopped onins. when the onions start getting brown
- Add the mustard seeds,the potato pieces,chopped chillies, curry leaves, haldi and salt. stir
- Fry for two to three minutes. when the potatoes catch the yellow colour of turmeric powder and
- The oil gets to separate stop stirring and off the flame. put the mixture on one bread slice
- And cover with the other and put the two pair of slices in the sandwich maker and serve it when
- They are finished.
This recipe was contributed by maqboolbasha on 26 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.