Samosa By paulachand
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2557 times
Samosa would always be the king of Indian snacks and can now be put on your evening table with this easy recipe. Fill the samosas with vegetables, spicy potato or Soyabean filling and enjoy them deep fried with sweet and spicy chutneys.
Add your private note
Samosa By paulachand recipe - How to make Samosa By paulachand
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix flour, water, oil, some salt and red chilli powder to make dough. it should not be very soft. leave aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat two spoons oil and add potatoes & peas. cover on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Add all masalas and mix well and again cover for 5-8 minutes.
- Add cashews and resins in the end and keep on flame for 3-5 minutes .
- Keep aside to cool.
- Make small rolls of the dough and make it like chapati. cut it in two parts (like semi-circle), then take one semi circle and fold it in a shape of cone . use water while doing so. stuff the potaoes-peas mixture in that cone and seal it by taking a drop of water on finger.
- Heat oil properly and fry.
This recipe was contributed by paulachand on 07 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.