Samosa By laviniasoans
This recipe has been viewed 1848 times
Side dish - tomato ketchup
- Steam the potatoes and peas separately.
- Cut the onions into small slices.
- Take some oil in a fry pan.add onions and cut green hot chillies and fry the onions until it turns transparent.
- Add the vegetables and fry them with stirring until they are completely cooked. add mint leaves and coriander leaves(cilantro).
- mix maida with water, knead it well.roll into even sized balls and make into round shape using a roller.
- cut into 2 semi-circles.
- place the curry and fold on three sides to make into a cone shape.
- deep fry until it becomes crisp.
This recipe was contributed by laviniasoans on 13 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.