Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15315 times
Samo kadhi is a mouthwatering kadhi recipe with boiled samo cooked with beaten curd and then tempered with mustard seeds, hing and green chillies. Relish the samo kadhi with steamed rice.
- Wash and soak the samo in 2 cups of water
- Beat the yoghurt and set aside
- Heat the oil in a pan and add jeera and curry leaves
- When the jeera starts spluttering put the soaked samo
- Add the salt and the chopped grren chillies and ginger
- The samo will be cooked in about 5/7min.
- Add the beaten yoghurt and stir very well making sure the youghurt is mixed well.
- Let it simmer for 2min and than add the coriander
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by pghaghada on 11 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.