Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3942 times
This can also be served chilled.
instead of the regular curd rice served at homes, it will be a pleasant deviation to both children and adults alike.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry samia until the colour changes slightly.
- Boil 2 glasses of water in a bowl and add roasted samia to it.
- Cook it for a few minutes until samia becomes transperent and soft.
- Pour samia into a strainer under cold running water and keep aside.
- In a pan,heat oil and add all the ingredients for tadka including curry leaves.
- Add this tadka to curd.
- Now add samia and salt to taste and mix well.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by pkjlg on 28 Mar 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.