Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8044 times
Simple n best dip with potato chips and other starters...
Add your private note
Salsa Dip recipe - How to make Salsa Dip
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Chop onion tomato and capsicum into fine pieces....
- Put some oil in the kadaai and fry onions to transperant
- Now add tomatoes n finely chopped coriander and green chillies and fry for 1 min...
- Now add tomato sauce and fry for 30 sec
- Now add capsicum and salt and fry....
- Add pepper....
- Serve hot..
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.