Salsa By sonaprem
This recipe has been viewed 2132 times
Salsa is a tomato based spicy sauce recipe which is common to Spanish or Mexican cuisine.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper according to taste.
- For variation, add capsicum (red, green or yellow).
- You may also add corn or other seasonal vegetables.
- To store, refrigerate the salsa in tightly sealed glass jars.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.