Salsa By Foodie #201522
by Foodie #201522
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1942 times
Prepare the authentic Mexican Salsa with this easy to recreate salsa recipe. The tomato based flavoursome and spicy salsa sauce can be used as a dip, topping or filling as per your choice.
- Fry the chopped onions in 2 tbspoil till they are light pink.
- Now add garlic and chopped tomatoes, cover and cook till soft.
- Now add salt green chillies, coriander and sugar to taste.
- Now garnish with fresh coriander.
- Now cool and serve with chips.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #201522 on 01 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.