Salads By radharam
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1498 times
Add salt just before serving to avoid more watery consistency
- Wash and peel skins of the raddish grate them.
- Cut onions into small pieces.
- Add salt and chillies. squeeze lemon.
- Heat oil add mustard and season it .
- Garnish it with chopped coriander
This recipe was contributed by radharam on 14 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.