Salad Juliennes in Solkadhi Dressing
by Amarendra Mulye
This recipe has been viewed 943 times
A unique combination of raw salads in sliced form with traditional Solkadhi that gives it an unique and tangy flavour.
Add your private note
Salad Juliennes in Solkadhi Dressing recipe - How to make Salad Juliennes in Solkadhi Dressing
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Cut White Raddish, Carrot and Cucumber into vertical thin Julienne (approx. 2.5 to 3 inches long).
- Mix Lemon Juice, Pepper Powder and Salt in a bowl.
- Pour this dressing over the chopped Salad.
- Marinate it for 5-10 minutes.
- Soak Kokam in hot water for about half an hour.
- Squeeze the soaked kokam to extract juice out of it. Pass it through a strainer.
- Now add Green Chilly Paste, Garlic Paste, Ginger Paste and Salt to it. Mix it well.
- Then, add the thick Coconut milk or Coconut Cream and stir it in the Kokam mixture.
- Set it aside.
- Take a shot glass and fill half of the glass with Solkadhi.
- Arrange the marinated Raddish juliennes, Carrot juliennes and Cucumber juliennes in the shot glass in vertical position.
- Top it with Parsley leaves.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 04 Jul 2014I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.