Saiwoo Vegetables ( 7 Dinner Menus)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 58 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9929 times
This accompaniment is crispy, crunchy, saucy and delicious! vegetables are batter-fried and sautéed with chilies, ginger, garlic, schezuan sauce and a special honey-spice sauce that imparts a wonderful flavor. Enjoy immediately!
- Make a paste with water and the cornflour and add to the vegetables.
- Mix lightly so that the batter coats the vegetables.
- Deep fry the vegetables in hot oil until crisp. Remove, drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the honey over a low flame.
- Add the soya sauce, chinese 5 spice powder, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoonss of oil and add the spring onion whites, ginger, garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the dry red chillies and green chillies and sauté till the red chillies turn brown.
- Add the schezuan sauce, honey 5-spice sauce and salt and cook for a few seconds.
- Toss in the crispy fried vegetables and spring onion greens and serve immediately.
- Do not cook for a long time after adding the vegetables as the vegetables
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||501.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||2.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||18.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||56.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.