Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6972 times
A complete meal in itself, sailor's boat is a delicious chaat recipe. This appealing boat is made by deep frying Maida pattiesa and then filled with delectable combination of boiled potato, sprouted moong, onion, tomato, chillies and chaat masala. The Sailor's boat is then topped with beaten curd and imli chutney and served garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
- Take maida, add salt to it. add water to make a thin paste of maida. consistency should not be very thin.
- In a kadhai take oil for deep frying.
- Take boat machine dip in to the flour and hold it into the frying pan befor that check that the oil is become very hot.
- When boats remove the sides of that machine take them out.
- Note: u can make this boats before 1 or two days also.
- Boil potatoes peel them & cut into small pieces
- Boil sprouted moong and chana adding salt & turmeric pd. drain them.
- Take fried boats,add potato ,moong ,chana.
- Put sweet,green & garlic chatni according to the requirement.
- Put churned curd on to it.
- Sprinkle sev, sandwitch masala & coriender leaves.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.