Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10416 times
Sai bhaji recipe is a good way of having healthful greens like spinach leaves, sai leaves, khatta leaves on your dinner table. A tasty crunchy leafy vegetable recipe, sai bhaji are tossed with tomato and ginger garlic paste, a creative recipe with health benefits.
- Shred spinach and half the khatta leaves.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
- Add cumin seeds.
- When they begin to change colour add chopped onions and sauté till golden brown in colour.
- Add chopped ginger, chopped green chillies and sauté.
- Add a little water if required.
- Add shredded spinach, whole khatta leaves, shredded khatta leaves, brinjal and potato cubes, soaked chana dal, tomatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
- Add two cups of water and mix.
- Put the lid on and cook on high heat till one whistle.
- Lower heat and cook for further eight to ten minutes.
- Remove the potato cubes and blend the remaining mixture with a hand blender.
- Add the potato cubes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by anu_bunny on 08 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.