Sago and Potato Gulabjamuns
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6325 times
When you make these gulabjamuns you will always want to go on a fast. one can also soak the sago and boil the potatoes ahead in order to lessen the time for cooking.
Add your private note
Sago and Potato Gulabjamuns recipe - How to make Sago and Potato Gulabjamuns
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Soak the sago in water for 30 mins.
- Boil and mash potatoes very well.
- Then mix the potatoes,soaked sago,elaichi powder,singhoda flour and khoya.
- Make small balls from it such that there are no cracks in them.
- Fry them in ghee.
- Make sugar syrup with water of 1 string consistency.
- Add the fried gulab jamuns to the syrup for 1-2 hours.
- Sprinkle elaichi and serve.
This recipe was contributed by vaishnavdhara on 09 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.