Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12348 times
The sago upma is a delectable upma recipe with soaked sago or sabudana as ingredient. The sago upma is cooked just like semolina upma with onion, mustard seeds, curry leaves, lime juice and chopped coriander leaves. An excellent breakfast item, sago upma is easy and delicious variation to a traditional rawa upma.
- 1.soak sago overnight in water.drain the water before using.
- 2.in a bowl put oil,mustards.heat in microwave on high til they splutter.
- 3. add ginger-garlic paste.hing,onion,green chillies into the bowl and heat on high til onion becomes translucent.
- 4.put sago,salt,little water.mix well.put on high til sago gets cooked and water is evaporated completely.
- 5.last put lime,corainder,curry leaves,coconut.mix well.
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by bond on 12 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.