5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 117 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33469 times
A thick sago soup flavoured with soya and lemon grass and cooked with carrots and onions.
- In 4 cups of water, mix the seasoning cube and sago. Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes till the sago is tender.
- Add the onions and carrot and simmer again for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the soya sauce, lemon, sugar, pepper powder and salt.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onions and coriander.
- You can use 4 cups of vegetables stock instead of the seasoning cube and water.
- This is a wonderful soup when the soya sauce, lemon juice and sugar are well balanced.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.