Sago Khichdi In Tomato Gravy
by Foodie #381251
This recipe has been viewed 10217 times
Put sago before you sit to eat as it will thicken if it gets cold. If you are fasting than you can use water instead of tomato
- Soak sago for atleast three hours
- Cut potato in square pieces.
- Make gravy out of tomato
- Take a kadai, put oil in it add cumin seeds.
- Let it crakle than add curry leaves green chillies and ginger paste.
- Add potato pieces, once potato are cooked add tomato gravy and water if required to make a thin gravy, salt, red chilli powder, sugar.
- Add sago and let it cook until it becomes translucent add lemon juice and let it cook for two mintues.
- Garnish with corriander and serve hot
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #381251 on 03 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.