Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6431 times
Sago chat is made by placing the crispy fried sago or Sabudana cutlet on the plate and then topping with beaten curd, sweet chutney and spicy green sauce.
- Add sago,banana crushed peanuts green chillies and salt as per taste to make a dough
- Can add water if very stiff
- Make flat pattice and deep fry these balls .
- Add cucumber to the curds add salt and sugar .mix well
- Arrange the fried balls in a plate.
- Spread the curds over the balls.
- Garnish the banana chips over the curds.
- Garnish the coriander.serve
This recipe was contributed by riaraghav on 14 Oct 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.