Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2319 times
For parties you can prepare and keep ready in advance.
instead of sugar you can use equal according to your test.
- Boil full milk.
- Mix citric acid in 1/4th cup water.
- Remove milk from heat and mix citric acid & water mixture to curdle milk.
- Cool it for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water from curdle milk and put in a vessel.
- Mix sugar,rose water and safron.
- Mix well till sugar dilutes.
- Keep in a freezer for 10/15 minutes.
- Serve cold in a small bowl &
- Put a rose leaf on the top.
- Sundesh is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by gpa on 28 Sep 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.