Saffron Pulao with Mango
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 2334 times
A delicate saffron pulao flavoured with mango and made more tangy and delicious!
- Wash the rice and soak it for at least one hour. Also soak the saffron in a little bit of warm milk.
- Heat the ghee and add cumin seeds and whole garam masala and saute for some time.
- Add the onions and tomatoes and saute till the onion becomes transparent in colour.
- Add the remaining ingredients and saute for at least a minute.
- Add the rice and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add 4 cups hot water, mix well and cover and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the saffron milk and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 16 May 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.