by Jeel Gala
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2506 times
A very quick and easy to make sweet dish.
- Boil the milk in a deep pan and add the curds and mix till the milk curdles.
- Add the desiccated coconut and sugar, mix well and cook the mixture becomes dry.
- Add the saffron and mix well and cook till the mixture becomes solid.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Grease your hands with ghee and make balls from the mixture.
- Garnish with almonds and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Jeel Gala on 13 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.