This recipe has been viewed 1772 times
Milk based recipe with saffron taste and no artificial colour is added...
- In a broad non-stick pan, heat milk till one boil.
- When milk started boiling, add fresh curd to it and stir the mixture.
- When it start curdle, add grated fresh coconut and sugar. Keep stirring continuously till water evaporates.
- Add the milk powder, saffron with water and mix well.
- Turn off the gas and take out the mixture into another bowl.
- Grease your palms with ghee and make 12 equal balls out of this mixture.
- Garnish with pistachio slivers and serve.
This recipe was contributed by rjpatel on 13 Aug 2012I am Rupal Patel living in Ahmedabad with my family. I like to travel, reading, music, films, cookin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.