Sada Bahar Aam ka Achaar Easy &fast To Make.
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24743 times
Sada bahar aam ka achaar easy &fast to make can be used as a spicy accompaniment to any meal. Find many simple and tasty pickle recipe, chutney recipe at tarladalal.com
- In a parat or wide vessal put all the dry masalas.
- Put little oil &mis the masala with the oil.
- Now add pieces &mix the mango pcs with the masala.
- Put the tawa on the heat when it is hot put the heeng on the tawa when its starts to smoke out put the con tainer glass one in which you want to store the pickle up side down on the tawa keep it for a minute or till the smoke
- Is fully filled in the container.
- Now put mango psc mixed in the masla in the container.
- Cover&keep it.overnight 4 pour mustard oil n the container so much so that the pickle is properly dipped in it.
- Can keep this pickle for years &there is no need to heat up the mustard oil.
- Fast ,easy to make &tastes really good.
- Can increase the quantity of the chilli powder if want more hot.
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.