Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6733 times
Easy to make and very filling after a whole day of fasting. make and enjoy
- Wash sago gently. remove excess water. keep aside for 1 hour. loosen the sago and break lumps with figures. sprinkle a handful of water. keep aside for 1 hour. loosen as before.
- Take in a mixing bowl. add the peanuts, coconut, cumin seeds, sugar, salt and lime. mix well with hands or wooden spatula.
- Just before serving, heat oil in a non-stick sauce pan, add potatoes and stir fry till tender. add green chillies and stir.
- Add sago mixture and stir gently till uniformly mixed. cover and cook for 5 minutes on very low flame, frequently stir in between.
- When the sago grains become transparent and soft, add coriander and mix.
This recipe was contributed by bhavish on 05 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.