This recipe has been viewed 2220 times
Add your private note
Sabudana lassi recipe - How to make Sabudana lassi
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1/2 cup sabudana,2 cups chilled buttermilk, a pinch of hing,1 hari mirch cut into very tiny bits, salt according to taste, , few curry leaves,For the chownk little oil, mustard seeds
- Soak sabudana for a few hours.
- Take a broad pan and boil sabudana in loads of water till tender and soft, transparent.
- Drain exess water.
- Leave it to cool.
- Mix sabudana with buttermilk
- Add hing, salt, curry leaves, hari mirch.
- Prepare the chownk with oil and mustard seeds
- Pour over chilled buttermilk mixture
- Top with ice cubes
- Serve chilled
This recipe was contributed by pranavijayanth on 09 Jan 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.