Sabudana Wada By sudhaganesh
This recipe has been viewed 2628 times
Sabudaana or sago pearls is a fiber dense cereal. Crispy sabudana vada incorporates the benefits of sabudana into a delectable crispy snack.The vadas are spiced with jeera,salt, etc and deep fried to get a healthy and tasty crispy sabudana vadas.Serve with Curds and coconut chutney
- soak the sabudana in enough water to cover it for about two hours. drain out excess water. boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- coarsely powder the roasted peanuts. finely chop the green chillies.
- mix together sabudana, mashed potatoes, powdered peanuts, chopped green chillies and coriander leaves, lime juice and salt. mix thoroughly.
- Form into sixteen lemon sized balls, flatten between palms of your hands and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- serve hot with chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by sudhaganesh on 20 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.