This recipe has been viewed 4958 times
The sabudana vada incorporates the benefits of sabudaana or sago pearls into a delectable crispy snack. The soaked sabu daana is mixed with boiled potatoes, onions, chillies and spices to prepare a mixture which is then deep fried as wadas. The sabudana wadas are spiced with jeera,salt, etc and deep fried to get a healthy and tasty sabudaana Wada. Serve with Curds and coconut chutney.
- Soak sabudana in water for 3 hours and strain.
- Peel and boil the potatoes and mash together with the sabudana.
- Chop chilies and coriander leaves finely and mix. Add salt and mix.
- Make tiny wadas with this dough and deep fry in oil.
- Remove when brown and serve with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 24 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.