Sabudana Vada in Appe Pan
This recipe has been viewed 8366 times
Sabudana wada is a highly addictive snack. Here is a healthy alternative to it which is equally tasty.
- Wash the sago and soak it with a little water above the pearls for four hours.
- Combine the sago and potato in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the powdered peanuts, salt and chilli paste. Mix well.
- Divide the vada mixture into 50 equal portions and roll each into a ball. Keep aside.
- Heat an appe mould on a medium flame and grease it using a little oil.
- Place one sago ball in each of the cavity.
- Cover the appe mould with a lid and cook on medium flame for five minutes.
- Then turn each ball upside down using a fork so as to cook them from the other side using a little oil.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to cook the remaining sago balls.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by jayashreetrao on 22 Oct 2016A person with zest for life and passion for writing. I love cooking and recreating new dishes. From ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.