Sabudana Twinkling Stars
This recipe has been viewed 2118 times
A festive dish which can be made and relished by all.
Add your private note
Sabudana Twinkling Stars recipe - How to make Sabudana Twinkling Stars
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- Peel and mash the potatoes well.
- Add the sago, salt and cumin seeds and mix well.
- Add the green chillies, coriander, spinach and groundnuts and mix well and knead into a smooth mixture.
- Roll the mixture into a 1" thick circle.
- Using a star shaped nozzle, cut them into small stars.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the stars till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with chutney and ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Madhumalti on 21 Mar 2014live in- UDAIPUR
HOBBIES- READING,GIVING EXAMS OF ALL TYPES,EATING
INTEREST-IN COOKERY-VEG FOOD,EA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.