Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10187 times
Warm energy rich soup suits best in chilling and cold winters.
Add your private note
Sabudana Soup recipe - How to make Sabudana Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the cumin seeds and bay leaf
- When the seeds crackle, add the tomatoes, spinach and sago, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add enough water, mix well and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the salt, nutmeg powder and sugar and mix well.
- Add the basil and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with carrots and peanuts.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 16 Dec 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.