Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26471 times
An interesting variation to a typical maida based cake recipe, suji cake is a tempting recipe. The suji or semolina are mixed with baking powder and soda to create a mouthwatering and soft suji cake.
- Soak sabudana in dhai for 2hrs.
- Then add green chill paste,onions,rice flour,salt,and hara dhania and make a paste.
- Then take a pan and oil in that,heat it.
- Pakode ke tharah deep fry till golden brown,
- Serve with green chuteny or tomato sause.
- Yummy chrisp sabudana pakodas ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by kushi_3 on 03 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.