This recipe has been viewed 921 times
Ladoos prepared with sago pearls and dry coconut taste scrumptious, and nutty. This festive occasion do try out these yummy and delicious ladoos.
Add your private note
Sabudana Laddoo recipe - How to make Sabudana Laddoo
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Blend the sabudana in a mixer to a fine powder.
- Heat ghee in a kadai.
- Add powdered sabudana and roast it on medium low flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the crumbled khoya and keep stirring till light brown in colour.
- Take it off the flame and mix in desiccated coconut.
- Mix it well.Add sugar, cardamom powder, nuts and mix until well blended.
- Ladoo mixture will be very dry at this point, add 1 tablespoon milk and mix.
- It will start coming together. Take some mixture and shape it like a small ball.
- Repeat it with rest of the mixture.
- Sabudana ladoos are ready.
- You can choose to roll them in dry desiccated coconut or enjoy as it is.
- Store them in airtight container and they are good for 2-3 weeks.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 13 Oct 2015I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.