Sabudana Khichadi N Kakadi Salad
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11039 times
Sabudana khichhdi n kakadi salad is prepared with soaked sabudaana(sago) cooked with roasted peanuts and boiled potatoes . The tempering of mustard seeds and curry leaves add to the authentic Indian flavor. A perfect breakfast or fasting meal option with kakadi salad( cucumber salad).
- Heat ghee in a pan , add cumin seeds .. when seeds turn brown add green chillies keep for a min .
- In a bowl , mix soaked sabudana , mungfali powder, salt and sugar , mix it well..
- Add this mixture to the pan , mix well. steam
- For 5-10 min till the sabudana is done.
- Now garnish with coriendor seeds.
- Grate the cucumber . add curd , sugar, salt .
- In a small pan heat oil, add mustard seeds.
- When the seeds splutter , add this oil to cucumber n mix well .
- Garnish with coriendor leave .
This recipe was contributed by anushreeaj on 10 Dec 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.