This recipe has been viewed 4249 times
You can prepare Sabudana Kheer with either of the quality of Sabudana's. Large Grains of Sabudana makes better Kheer as compared to small grains. Today we will prepare Sabudana Kheer, which you can serve after faraal as a dessert
- Wash sago with water and soak it for 4-5 hours in the water.
- Boil the milk in a deep pan and put the soaked sago into it once the milk comes to a boil. Stir the milk and sago to mix them well and cook on a medium flame. Stir the mixture after every 5-6 minutes.
- Wash the raisins and chop the cashewnuts into 5-6 small pieces, and drop them into the Kheer, after 10-12 minutes.
- Add sugar into the kheer once the sago become transparent and milk and sago falls together while dripping from the spoon. You can also press the sago with hands to check whether it has turned soft or not.
- Cook the kheer for 2-3 minutes by continuously stirring.
- Peel and grind the cardamom and add to the kheer.
- You can serve it hot or can even eat it cold.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 21 Oct 2015I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.