Sabudan and corn puda
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2318 times
Have it hot . can have with green chutney or curd
Add your private note
Sabudan and corn puda recipe - How to make Sabudan and corn puda
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Sabudana – 1big bowl
Corn - 4
Coriander leaves -1 small bowl
Red chilli powder-2tb salt to taste
- 1.grate the corn
- 2.grind the green chillies and ginger and make a paste
- 3.mix sabudana , grated corn , green chilli ginger paste , salt , red chilli powder and coriander leaves.
- 4.mix well all the integrates and stir them well.
- 5. now heat the pan.
- 6.after proper heating of pan put some oil over it and then put two table spoon mixture and spread with spoon making it a similar layered.
- 7.let it get cooked. then reverse it and cook the other side.
- 8.make others and serve hot.
- 9.can have it as nasta, for light lunch or dinner with curd.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#436840 on 26 Jan 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.